No products in the cart.
Staying Relevant for Local Search
For those who don’t already know, Google and other search engines, like Yahoo, provide local listing in their search results. These are the listings you fine with a profile, address, contact info, menu, online ordering, reviews, and other business information that are geo targeted usually within a 15 mile radius of your location. For example, one of the most popular search terms, “restaurants near me” will provide organic results within the local listings.
LOCAL SEO -
HERE IS A LIST OF 8 FACTORS THAT WILL HELP DETERMINE YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS RESULTS:
- Google My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keywords, etc.)
- On-Page (Name, Address, Phone NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.)
- Links (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.)
- Citation (Local Directories, NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.)
- Review (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.)
- Website (Mobile friendly, fast loading, content, etc.)
- Behavioral (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.)
- Social Media (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Instagram engagement, etc.)
WORKING WITH I DO RESTAURANT MARKETING
WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE THE LOCAL PACK (TOP 3 LOCAL LISTINGS) FOR MOST OR EVEN ALL OF YOUR KEYWORDS BY AGGRESSIVELY FOLLOWING THESE 8 POINTS. IF YOU DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR ONLINE VISIBILITY, GOOGLE MY BUSINESS WOULD SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING YOU DO. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILS CONTACT A DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT TODAY!